Hand Pamper Treatment
Through the years the skin on our face, hands and feet is constantly exposed to the elements of winter, summer, autumn and spring, drying and dehydrating. Professional hydrating treatments can moisturise and retard the effects of our environment, keeping our skin looking beautiful, comfortable and delaying the signs of ageing. A little pampering can be just the answer. Our hands and feet work tirelessly every day. A hand or foot pamper can relieve a lot of tension and mend dry, cracked skin. A massage will increase circulation and stimulate soft beautiful hands and feet. The nails will also grow quicker and stronger. Hand Pamper:
- Place your hands in a bowl of warm water to soak for 3 to 4 minutes. Place three or four drops of Manuka Oil in the water to aid with infection and fungal conditions.
- Gently massage with the CResults Exfoliant and warm water. Rinse and pat dry.
- Spread CResults Makeover Mask Cream rich with 20% 12+ Organic Manuka honey over each hand, place hands into cotton gloves and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove gloves, rinse off excess cream.
- Press in a small amount of Bee Secrets hand cream.
Use Bee Products or 'M' Manuka Hand Cream regularly (excellent for hands and feet) during the day and especially just before bed of an evening, wear socks and gloves at night over the cream to increase the skins ability to absorb the beneficial properties of Manuka Honey, Jojoba oils, Vit E and Vit C while you sleep.
“Simply Delicious for your Hands and Feet”